(for 3-4 portions)
|Satay Seasoning Mix LOBO (Pack A)||1||Bag|
|Chicken Breast Fillet||1/2||Kg|
|Satay Peanut Sauce|
|Satay Seasoning Mix LOBO (Pack B)||1||Bag|
- Wash chicken thoroughly Then cut into long slices
- Dissolve Satay satay powder (Pack A) in coconut milk and mix thoroughly with chicken meat. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Put the marinated chicken on a skewer. Grill over medium heat until cooked
Satay Peanut Sauce
Mix the satay sauce powder (B) with coconut milk and 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Bring to boil over high heat until boiling.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- If tender, checking the meat is wanted. Leave chicken in the refrigerator for 1 night before grilling, after it has been marinated
- Soak the skewers in the water for 30 minutes before putting it in the chicken. So that when grilling the skewer doesn’t burn