WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Like most websites, we use the term cookie to describe cookies and similar technologies such as tags and pixels. Cookies are small data files that websites place on your computer, laptop or mobile device. Cookies are essential for the effective operation of our websites and to help you shop with us online. They are also used to tailor the products and services offered and advertised to you, both on our websites and elsewhere.
WE USE FOLLOWING COOKIES
- Strictly necessary Cookies. These are Cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They are necessary for the safety, security and integrity of the site. For example, they help support the structure of the pages that are displayed to you, help to improve navigation and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited. This type of Cookie only lasts for the duration of the time you are visiting the website. When you leave the website, they are deleted automatically.
- Performance Cookies or analytical Cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The data is aggregated and anonymized, which means we cannot identify you as an individual.
- Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). These Cookies will remain on your device until you choose to clear it. If you choose to do this, you will need to enter your details each time you visit the site.
- Targeting Cookies. These Cookies will collect information about your browsing habits and allow us to show you adverts while you are browsing our site and other sites on the internet. They are set by us or by carefully selected third parties. They help us to understand the performance of our marketing activities and improve the relevance of the adverts that you see.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- To effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- To market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- To help us detect and prevent fraud through web and social media advertising
- To enable us to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable us meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
- To monitor the success of its recruitment campaigns when applying for advertised roles.
HOW DO I BLOCK OR RESTRICT COOKIES?
You can stop Cookies being used on your device by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to block the deployment of all or some Cookies, how you can do this will depend on the browser you use.
Please note, if you use your browser settings to block Cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site or you may be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
If you have a question about this policy please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org